- 1 head cabbage, cored
- ¼ kg minced chicken
- 3 tablespoon sesame oil
- 5 clove garlic, crushed then chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 garlic chives
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoon chili sauce
- 2 glasses warm water
- Steam cabbage until tender (2 minutes), strain.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and sauté garlic until tender and fragrant. Add in spring onion, continue to sauté.
- Add in minced chicken, sauté until liquid is reduced, and chicken is cooked. Remove from heat, set aside.
- Lay cabbage leaf on a flat surface, place minced chicken and cover then tie using garlic chives.
- Sauté onion until tender and fragrant. Add in tomato then chili sauces, add in water. Add in sugar, salt and pepper, boil. Add in stuffed cabbages, cook further (5 minutes). Serve.