Preparing Seafood Broth
Various broth can be made at home, one of which is made from prawn head and shell.
- Wash prawn head and shell until clean. Strain.
- Bring to a boil prawn head and shell on low heat. The liquid ration is 1:1.
- Strain the broth. Set aside.
- Bring to a boil the broth with spice paste that has been sautéd. The spice was made of ground garlic, shallot and onion.
- Strain broth if you want a clear broth.
- Store broth in freezer, until it is ready for use. Thaw frozen broth before use.